Wednesday, May 20, 2015

C&R, v2, T1-2

We have decide to get a second match of Crusade & Revolution in a row but this time with shifted sides.

I will try to report every two turns or so, as our play by vassal+ACTS is much faster than my writing.

During Turn 1, National was making a standard opening, by attacking Extremadura. The, after losing an African step in a 3-0 combat, I shifted my attention to Andalucia. Again, rolls were not very favorable for National and many attacks ended in a 1/1 result, including a 6-1 odds combat (reduced to 5-1 by the mountain) at Antequera. As a result, National did not perform many advances during first turn. Meanwhile, Republican played mainly for Strategic Redeployment and events (+1MR and Bilbao Trench).

During turn 2, National concentrated into attacking Badajoz to join their lines and assaulting Malaga. First objective was achieved but the attack on Malaga was rejected. However, National managed to take Loja and now his fellows at Granada are not longer isolated.

Republican was establishing a series of defensive positions at Talavera, Don Benito, around Madrid and Gijon.

Events played: Franco takes Command, End of Strait Blocking and Soviet Military Aid for the Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment